3 Core Arm 11Kv CC
BS6360 Class 2
1. CONDUCTOR Compact circular stranded copper conductor complying with BS6360 Class 2.
CONDUCTOR SCREEN Extruded semi-conducting compound bonded to the insulation and applied in the same operation as the insulation.
2. INSULATION Extruded cross-linked ployethylene (XLPE) suitable for operation at a conductor temperature of 90°C.
3. INSULATION SCREEN Extruded semi-conducting compound applied in the same operation as the insulation. Cold strippable screens are supplied as a standard but fully bonded screens may be provided if specified.
4. METALLIC SCREEN Copper tapes applied overlapped to provide an earth fault current path.
5. LAYING UP Three cores laid up with polypropylene string fillers to form a compact circular cable, and bound with tape.
6. TAPE BINDER
7. SHEATH Extruded black polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) compound is supplied as standard. Alternative materials may be provided if specified.
8. ARMOURING Single layer of galvanised circular steel wires.